Chelan County Criminal Attorney

We provide superior representation based on knowledge and experience.  We care about you, and your case. 

What We Do

We Listen

We Fight For Your Rights

We Care

Chelan County: Superior, District and Municipal Courts

Where is my court?

Felony and civil cases are filed in Superior court, whereas Misdemeanor and Infraction cases are filed in District and Municiapl courts. Most Juvenile cases are filed in juvenile court, unless there is a driving aspect or the minor is being charged as an adult for a serious crime. Below is a link to the courts in Chelan county by town, with links to map and driving directions.

Contact Us

15 + 1 =

3326 160th Avenue SE Ste. 215 Bellevue, Washington 98008



Representation for criminal charges is based on a flat rate fee.  We understand that criminal charges aren’t usually planned.  Our office can work with you by accepting payment plans.  We accept Visa, Mastercard, American express, Money Orders and Cash.