No Contact Orders

We provide superior representation based on knowledge and experience.  We care about you, and your case. 

What We Do

We Listen

We Fight For Your Rights

We Care

How do I get a Protection Order or Defend Against one? 

There are 4 types of orders…


A Domestic Violence Protection Order,  can be issued by a court to order a person to stay away from your home, and leave a shared residence.  Generally, a temporary order, which is valid for 14 days, will likely be issued if the petitioner files a motion showing fear from harm. The temporary order must be served on the offending person in order to be valid. Within 14 days, a hearing date will be scheduled and the Respondent will receive notice of the hearing date. At the hearing, the court will decide whether to issue this Domestic Violence Protection Order for one year or longer.

Often times, the case is subsequently forwarded to the Prosecutor’s Office for consideration of filing criminal charges.  Get ahead of your case and call our office BEFORE that happens.

A Restraining Order can address property, custody, domestic violence, child support, and alimony. This type of order is often filed as part of a family law case such as custody, paternity, or divorce.


A No Contact Order may be issued as a result of criminal charges, or as a condition of release, in order to protect the alleged victim until the case is resolved.  If there is ultimately a conviction, the order can become more permanent as a condition of a criminal sentence.  Often times, during the pendency of the case, the Prosecutor will monitor: 1) who you come to court with or 2) who you speak to on the jail telephone (these are recorded) to see if there is a violation of court order so they may force a plea of guilt on an underlying charge.


A Civil Anti-Harassment Order is used for non-familial relations and can be used for stalking, neighbors, etc.  For the court to make an order for protection you longer than 14 days, a judge will look for certain elements in your complaint that are required to be proven at a court hearing.

When you are served with a protection order, you are prohibited from contact until it expires or until your case comes before a judge and the judge issues a favorable ruling.  A Violation of the order can become a civil contempt order or a criminal charge.  Whether you have just been served, or need assistance in filing your protection order, call our office to help you with your case.

Contact Us

1 + 7 =

3326 160th Avenue SE Ste. 215 Bellevue, Washington 98008



Representation for criminal charges is based on a flat rate fee.  We understand that criminal charges aren’t usually planned.  Our office can work with you by accepting payment plans.  We accept Visa, Mastercard, American express, Money Orders and Cash.