What We Do
We Fight for Your Rights
Best lawyer ever. We had a bad experience with another lawyer. When we hired Chloe she held our hand through the whole process. When ever we needed her even if it was just to talk she was there. I will recommend her to any of my friends.
Some of the Criminal Charges We Handle
- Assault & Battery
- Child Endangerment
- Criminal Trespass
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Drug Possession/ Sales/ Manufacturing
- Drug Diversion Court
- Driving While License Suspended
- Domestic Violence Charges
- Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Attempt to Elude a Police Officer
- Hit and Run Attended/ Unattended Vehicle
- Indecent Exposure
- Malicious Mischierf
- Negligent Driving
- Reckless Driving
- Sex Offenses
Your DUI Case
- Was the reason for the stop a legal reason?
- Was there Reasonable Articulable Suspicion of Criminal Activity allowing an investigation of a Crime?
- Were Statements Properly Mirandized?
- Was there coercion regarding Field Sobriety Tests?
- Were the Field Sobriety Tests administered properly?
- Was there a Portable Breath Test done?
- Was there coercion in obtaining a Portable Breath Test sample?
- Was the length of Detention Appropriate?
- Were Implied Consent Warnings for Breath properly given?
- Was there a valid Breath Test done?
- Was the Breath Test machine properly maintained?
- Was Blood obtained by consent, or by Search Warrant?
- Is there a chain of custody problem with the Blood?
- Were proper protocols used in obtaining the Blood sample?
Some of the infractions We Handle
- Following too close
- Failure to Display license/registration
- Traveling too fast for conditions
- Defective equipment
- Failing to exercise caution in work zone
- Negligent Driving 2nd Degree
- Driving without valid license
- Inattentive driving
- Failure to follow traffic device signal
Your Protection Order Hearing
- Domestic Violence Protection Order
- No Contact Order
- Civil Anti-harassment Order
- Restraining Order
Seattle’s Criminal and DUI Law Firm.
3326 160th Avenue SE Ste. 215 Bellevue, Washington 98008
Representation for criminal charges is based on a flat rate fee. We understand that criminal charges aren’t usually planned. Our office can work with you by accepting payment plans. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American express, Money Orders and Cash.