Yakima County Criminal Attorney

We provide superior representation based on knowledge and experience.  We care about you, and your case. 

What We Do

We Listen

We Fight For Your Rights

We Care

Yakima County: Superior, District and Municipal Courts

Where is my court?

In Yakima county, courts are divided into Superior, Municipal and District courts. Superior courts handle felony and civil cases. Municipal and District courts handle misdemeanors and infractions. Below are links to the court information including driving and map information.

Contact Us

13 + 12 =

3326 160th Avenue SE Ste. 215 Bellevue, Washington 98008




Representation for criminal charges is based on a flat rate fee.  We understand that criminal charges aren’t usually planned.  Our office can work with you by accepting payment plans.  We accept Visa, Mastercard, American express, Money Orders and Cash.